webERP is a complete web based accounting/ERP
system that requires only a web-browser and pdf reader
to use. It has a wide range of features suitable for many
businesses particularly distributed businesses in wholesale
There have been in excess of 70,000 users to date. If
you will host with us it will be installed for free in
your account including provision for User manual.
Twiga Hosting’s Web-ERP product offers an affordable,
modular, configurable solution for small-to-medium sized
companies. It is designed for use in situations where
a company’s needs cannot be satisfied by the use of out-of-the-box
software products. Web-ERP allows organisations to retain
those business processes which deliver competitive advantage,
and it can be tailored to the exact needs of the business.
1. Customers, with multiple sites and
contacts per customer.
2. Products, with up to 3 levels of categorisation.
3. Customer-specific price lists
4. Order-flow, from order-entry, to invoicing.
5. Manufacturing, including work-order
6. Delivery, with customer acknowledgement
7. Stock system and purchase
8. Invoicing (exports to Sage and other
popular accounts packages)
Web-ERP offers the following features:
1. Web-based, so no special software needs to be installed
on client PCs, and it is easy to use.
2. User interface is configured to the exact needs of
3. Work orders, delivery notes, invoices and other documents
designed to the company’s requirements.
4. Flexible security system. Users only see the parts
of the system to which they are granted access.
5. Runs on existing Microsoft Windows servers.
Unlike many ‘off-the-shelf’ software products, which force
an organisation to change its business processes to fit
the software, Web-ERP is configured around the specific
needs of the business.
In deploying a Web-ERP based solution, Twiga
• Analyse the business,
• Modify existing modules to suit the
• Create additional modules if required,
• Install and commission the software,
• Train users,
• Support the system and its users, both
on-site and remotely.